Description: Kobe Tepung Kentucky Hot and Spicy (Spicy Seasoned Flour for Crispy Fried Chicken) 150g.
Tuk Tuk Method: 1. cut 1/2 kg chicken into pieces.
2. season chicken with seasoning mix and stand for 30 mins or overnight.
3. make a batter using 1tbsp of dry flour with 6tbsp of water.
4. cover chicken evenly with batter.
5. coat the battered chicken with the rest of the dry flour mix and press down onto chicken.
6. deep fry in hot oil until cooked.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sun light.
Ingredients: wheat flour (77%), Chili powder, salt, garlic powder (maltodextrin, garlic powder, anti-caking agent E551, flavour enhancer E621, white pepper powder, black pepper powder.