X.O Yanang Leaves Extract 400ml


Description: X.O Yanang Leaves Extract 400ml. Yanang Leaves are a species of flowering plant native to Southeast Asia and used particularly in the cuisines of Northeast Thailand and Laos. 

Tuk Tuk Method: We recommend making Kaeng No Mai Som, a sour-tasting soup that made with bamboo shoots, chilis, salt, citric acid, and sometimes oyster mushrooms, straw mushrooms and cha-om. Use this extract to thicken and add tonnes of flavour to your broth!

Ingredients: Water (58%), Extract of Ya-Nang Leaves (42%), Colours (Tartrazine (E102) 0.792mg, Brilliant Blue FCF (E133) 0.108mg)

Storage:

 Nutrition Information

Typical Values

Per 100g

Serving

100g

Energy

15KJ / 3.5kcal

Fats

0.02g

of which saturates

0g

Total Carbohydrate

0.59g

of which sugar

0g

Dietary Fibres

0g

Protein

0.25g

Sodium

0.049g

Enjoy!

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)